Best chicken tikka recipe from Recipye.
chicken tikka recipe
We all like to eat chicken tikka or beef tikka. We run to the restaurant to eat beef or chicken kebab. Nowadays this delicious food is also sold openly on the streets. But you can easily make fun chicken tikka or beef tikka at home.
Then find out how to make Chicken Tikka Kabab at home
Food Recipe Ingredients
Cut boneless chicken into cubes – 2 kg
Ginger paste – 3 tablespoons
Garlic paste – 3 tablespoons
Dried chillies – 3-4 pieces
Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice – 4 tablespoons
Tokadai – 1.5 cups
Salt – in moderation
Coriander leaves – 1.5 cups
Tomatoes cut into cubes – 1 cup
Large onion cut into cubes – 1
Shik or Saslik stick
Food Recipe Preparation
1) First mix all the spices in a bowl. When mixed, make a mixture by mixing coriander leaves and tokadai in it.
2) Now marinate the cut chicken in the mixture and leave it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
3) Now marinate the chicken first on a shik or sasalik stick then garnish with tomatoes then onion cubes. You can make this kebab in the oven or in the oven in two ways.
4) If you want to do it in the oven, brush oil or ghee in a grill frying pan, put shik or sasalik stick in it, turn it on low heat and cook it well on each side.
5) If you want to do it in the oven, you have to pre-heat it to 200 degrees. When it hits, keep it with a shik or sasalik stick until all sides are soft and golden in color.
6) When done, take it down and serve hot with lemon juice and coriander leaves on top with nanruti, parota or salad. This is a very interesting kebab.
Easy chicken tikka recipe
Do you like chicken tikka? Or does one of your favorites love it? Then learn the easy recipe of Nawabi Chicken Tikka today
Food Recipe Ingredients
Chicken breast meat cut into cubes – 200 g
Sour yogurt – half a cup
Ginger, garlic paste – 1 tsp
Mustard oil – 2 teaspoons
Fresh cream – 4 teaspoons
Yellow powder- little
Chili powder – 1 teaspoon or whatever you like
Saffron, nutmeg and cardamom powder – a small amount
Salt – Quantitatively
(If anyone wants, you can add onion and capsicum while tying the pieces of meat on the stick. It is as per one’s wish.)
Food Recipe Method
1. Apply all the above ingredients and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Place the pieces of grated meat on a stick and fry in a grill or oven or nonstick pan over low heat until both sides are well cooked.
3. Once fried, it will become Nawabi Chicken Tikka.
Food Recipe Serve
Serve hot with nanruti, parota or salad. This kebab is great fun.