Today I will share on Recipye how to make Falooda recipe at home.
Best Homemade Falooda Recipe
Ingredients for making Falooda recipe:
One liter of liquid milk
One cup of sabudana
Sugar to taste
Half a cup of plain noodles (Rice noodles are better without any taste)
Cut two cups of fruit as desired
Quarter cup 2/3 type nuts
The color and taste of food
Your favorite ice cream
Steps to make Falooda recipe:
- Boil the milk first and make it a little thicker. Then add sugar in it. When the sugar is melted, cook with sabudana. Then the sabudana is almost cooked, boil it with noodles. When everything is cooked, take it down, cool it and keep it in the fridge.
- Prepare gelatin packets according to the rules. If gelatin is used for color and flavor, food color and flavor will no longer be needed. Usually one tablespoon of gelatin powder requires two cups of water. Mix two tablespoons of sugar in two cups of water. Mix one tablespoon of gelatin and one or two drops of food coloring and food flavor and heat until the gelatin melts and mixes with the liquid. Then you can take this mixture out of the oven and pour it into the mold. Ice cube molds of different sizes made of plastic are available, you can use them. Or you can keep gelatin in the fridge in a simple plastic container. When it is frozen, take it out and cut it into the desired shape. Most of the time, the jelly is cut into long pieces or small cubes.
- You can cut different fruits and put them in sugar-water mixture and keep them in the fridge, it will not turn black. These may include apples, bananas, grapes, pomegranates, etc. recipe
- You can make pesto, almond, walnut powder. You can also break it a little in the pan.
- The most important step in making faluda is selection. For faluda you need to prepare a pretty tall glass. First you need to put 1/2 teaspoon of any kind of fruit in a glass. Then take out the mixture of soap and noodles from the fridge and fill one third of the glass. Then put jelly on it. If you have jelly of more than one color, it will look beautiful. Faluda can be served with ice cream, almond mixture and a little jelly on top. It would be nice to have a cherry on top of them all.